Housing Counseling

If you need advice on buying a home, renting, avoiding foreclosure, or credit issues, counselors are available to provide free or low-cost advice. You can search for a local housing counseling agency, or call HUD's interactive voice system at: (800) 569-4287.

Related Articles:

If you found this article helpful, share it with a friend.